Tuesday, February 5, 2008

January 5th 2008

I found that last week’s web posting using FTP was a little complicated at first. It was especially frustrating when it was impossible to sign in and because the server was too busy to accommodate all of us. Wouldn’t this be something to be concerned about if I would consider using this in my classroom one day? I’m almost sure that the server at an elementary school would be even slower and it would probably give me a very hard time!

However, when I look at the positive side, it is a good program because when I went on Monday there were much less people in the computer lab and the server was working perfectly. When I got the hang of it and found my mistake which was that called my folder Nada’s webstuff it was very easy to upload on the internet. I changed the name to webstuff and then punched the URL in and it was perfect.

I think that I want my webpage to represent me! I want to describe myself as much as I can. I will put pictures, talk about my hobbies and also describe my teaching philosophy and passion! When someone looks at my webpage I want that person to know who NADA is!!

No comments: